Wednesday 21 March 2012

Men can fix anything


                                                 Don't have a spoon?
                                 I can fix that!





                                              Seat belt broken?
                                I can fix that!



                                          
                          New TV too big for the old cabinet?
                           I can fix that!


                                          Electrical problem?
                              I can fix that!

                                                     Car stereo stolen?
                                    I can fix that!

                                                                                       
                                                       Bookshelf cracking under the weight?
                                     I can fix that!

                                                Can't afford a real GPS?
                                 I can fix that!

                                                No ice chest?
                                I can fix that!

                                                   Can't read the ATM screen?
                                  I can fix that!

                                             Car imported from the wrong country?
                              I can fix that!

                                       Satellite go out in the rain?
                                    I can fix that!

                                         Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee?
                                           I can fixed that.

                                            Wiper motor burned out?
                                I can fix that!
                                
   
                                                Display rack falling over?
                                I can fix that!
                                        
                                                        Exhaust pipe dragging?
                                      I can fix that!

                                      Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?
                         I can fix that!

                                                Cables falling behind the desk?
                                 I can fix that!

                                                  (I actually think that's ingenious.)

                                    I am speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment